Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Only at the Weckerlein's


There are many words I could choose to describe the Weckerlein's. 

They've been very hospitable, taken care of me while I've been sick, fed my ice cream addiction and much more. They're always entertaining and there is always something going on in the house.  I'm very thankful for their kindness, friendliness and all the laughs and good times.

I've lived here almost 5 weeks and was inspired to write this post when I found the item in the first picture below.

Honestly, I think these pictures will explain them better than I can with words. A picture is worth a thousand words, right?


This is a toy that only speaks Italian. There is also a play kitchen set that speaks English, French AND Spanish. I'm not sure why the kids aren't multilingual yet.



The contraption that is on the toilet seat is a CitiKitty Cat Toilet Training Kit. Yes, it's exactly what you think it is. Martin is training Ellie and Kiwi (the cats) as well as Lola (3 year old daughter) to use the toilet. Although Lola is not expected, nor encouraged to use the toilet with the litter.



Have you ever seen the TLC show "Extreme Couponing"? Martin could be on that show. While he doesn't collect and store quite as much as those people do, he has a good stash. The Weckerlein's are definitely ready for a zombie apocalypse.

Photo taken by Julie


And these cute kids are here as well. I'm definitely going to miss these sweet smiling faces and the not so smiling faces. 

If you didn't check out Julie and Martin's blog from when I first posted the link, you really need to. Your second opportunity is HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment