Sunday, July 8, 2012

Honduras: Day 1

I don't know if you caught it from my last post, but I'm really excited to be back in Honduras. I had the opportunity to spend more time with Melvin's family today who, to my surprise, remember me and were happy to see me back. We spent our day at Melvin's church doing outside maintenance and landscaping. It looks awesome.

Before


There was a lot of dirt moving


Part of the finished product


Mild exhaustion has already started to set in. We were outside majority of the day and the weather was wonderful. High of 75 and overcast is so much better than the gross 100 super humid weather back home.

Tomorrow we teach Sunday school at Melvin's church to the 6 and under kids. Thankfully Charlotte is teaching/translating so Chloe and I get to just play with the kids. It's going to be great.  

No comments:

Post a Comment