Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Blogging

To all my faithful readers (all 18 of you), I am terribly sorry for not posting since September. I have made a resolution to be a faithful blogger and I am excited about it.

To catch y'all up on last semester, it was great, wonderful, grades were good, I threw the first all school dance, grew in my relationship with Christ and am looking forward to next semester.

Now to 2012:

My friend Jane and I road tripped to Corbin to visit our friend Sharayah. We ushered in the new year watching the ball drop in Barbourville, KY. That's right, southeastern Kentucky has its own glowing glittery ball it drops, while counting down to the new year. It was no Times Square experience, but free hot chocolate and good company made it just as enjoyable.




On New Year's Day, we went to church, came back and did a photo shoot, courtesy of Sharayah's younger sister. Afterwards, we enjoyed every model's favorite diet foods, Chinese and pizza, while watching Tangled. I'd say 2012 is off to a great start.


No comments:

Post a Comment