Thursday, September 1, 2011

Water, World Records and Dancing

Last weekend, along with 8,956 other people, I got to take part in the world's largest water balloon fight. Check it out:


It was absolutely insane trying to find a balloon to throw while being pelted with hundreds of other balloons.

The next day, Asbury tried to have a water balloon fight of their own as well as a water slide. While it wasn't quite as epic, it was still a lot of fun. I didn't participate, but I enjoyed watching everyone else and taking pictures.




That night, CSF (Christian Student Fellowship) hosted a dance party and of course, being an Asbury student who is allowed to dance at "off-campus celebratory events," I had to go. As always, my friends and I had a blast. It was a great first weekend back to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment