Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mud Running (Part 1)

So I'm doing this next Saturday:

http://cloud.kapilsoni.com/2009/12/Mud-Run-2009-Australia-005.jpg   

It is what you probably think it is. It's a mud run.

For a class, my roommate Cassie has to complete some sort of physical challenge that she has never attempted before. I was sitting at the table, doing my French grammar homework (that class is already killing me) when she asked if I would do it with her.

Running through mud, climbing over obstacles, face planting and making a fool of myself for 5 kilometers.... why not? Yup, I thought about it probably as long as it took you to read that last sentence before I agreed to it.

We registered online and then it hit me. 

WHAT DID I JUST AGREE TO DO?!?

We'll see how it goes. Prayers would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment