Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Northern Ireland



A small piece of my heart resides here. I have never seen a more beautiful place than Northern Ireland. I took the above picture at Giant's Causeway. This place screams God's exsistance. People often say that a proof of God's exsistance is through his creation and this place made that statement real to me.

I have been twice and my last venture was the summer of 2010. I worked with some wonderful kids and although it was probably the most challenging two weeks of my life, I wouldn't trade it.

Places to visit/return to:

Tollymore Forest: where C.S. Lewis was inspired to write The Chronicles of Narnia

Giant's Causeway

Belfast
Murlough Beach: because dune jumping is awesome

Maud's ice cream shop: Pooh bear with nutella ... so good

I wanted to return this summer, but that wasn't God's plan for me, but one day, I will. The summer team leaves this week and although I won't be there, I will be praying a lot for them. 

God is good.

  16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Matthew 28:16-20 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment