Thursday, August 11, 2011

The End of Summer

First, I apologize for not posting anything lately. It's been a crazy busy summer that is bittersweetly (yes I just made that word up) coming to a close.

Here's a short overview of my summer:

Lots of nights hanging out at Confrontation Point with friends, playing euchre until the wee hours of the morning

Went to the rope swing on some hot summer days to jump into the muddy Kentucky river



Worshiped, served and praised God at the wonderful Ichthus Music Festival with friends and made some
 new ones

Hung out in Nashville with some friends


Helped out the wonderful people of Tuscaloosa, AL



Threw a surprise birthday party that was a great success



and had an awesome internship (I'll write a post about that later)




I'm very thankful for the summer I had, but I'm really looking forward to being back at Asbury.


God is good



















No comments:

Post a Comment