Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"I judge a woman by her sandwiches"

Yesterday, at lunch, I was chatting with my friends when I overheard one of them say, "I have to know how she makes her sandwiches first." I was instantly curious. I asked him what he meant by that and he said that he wants to see a girl make a sandwich before he decides to date her. According to him, you can tell a lot about a girl depending on how she makes her sandwich.

If the sandwich is neat and tidy, then she will be able to keep and maintain a neat and tidy household. If it's sloppy with mustard oozing from the sides and the sandwich is falling apart, then she's going to have a harder time maintaining a house. If it tastes good, then that's even better.

I just shook my head and decided to be more aware of how I make my sandwiches. Who knew guys judged sandwiches? 

No comments:

Post a Comment