Friday, July 5, 2013

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings

I'm in the season of life where every other person I know is getting married. That means 5 weddings for me this summer. The wedding craziness that I was a part of in June was unreal.

First was Jillian and Josh's wedding and it was beautiful and very elegant. Jillian and I have been friends since high school and although we haven't stayed in contact consistently, I wouldn't have missed her wedding for the world. My favorite part was their wedding favors: stick on mustaches and a mixed CD. Classy.

Jen & Chris Creed Photographers
 
Second, was Sydney and Clint's wedding. I was the Maid of Honor and oh my was it exhausting. Following her everywhere before the wedding to pick up her train was harder than I thought it would be. I loved it though and was happy to do it. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, Clint cried the whole time, and it couldn't have been sweeter.

Captivated By Him Photography


The last wedding in June was Whitney and Tyler's. Remember that awesome engagement I was a part of in October? Yup, they got married. The only way I can describe their wedding is "Pinterest perfect". It was eclectic, in a barn, and red and blue. They have created a standard that I know my wedding will never live up to, but I was so happy to be part of their big day!

Picture taken by
Jordan Jung

What are some of your favorite weddings that you've been to this summer? What made them so great?

No comments:

Post a Comment