Monday, January 7, 2013

The Beginning of a Big Finish

Today begins a milestone that probably won't seem so significant in the future, but today, it's a big deal.

I started my last semester of college.

Excited. Elated. Overjoyed. I could go on describing how I feel.

I love Asbury. I've loved going to school here and wouldn't choose a different school if I had to choose a college all over again, (but I definitely don't want to have go through that process again) I would still choose Asbury.

Here's what I'm looking forward to this semester:

Season 3 of Downton Abbey has started and we've already made it a weekly event to watch it in our apartment. Tea and scones provided.



I'm only taking 12 credit hours. This (in theory) will seem like a breeze compared to my last few semesters. 18 credits ... never again.

Wednesday, April 3rd the Reds play their opening night against the Angels and we have tickets. By we I mean Tyler, because that was his Christmas present from me. I knew he'd love them and I would get to go to my first Reds game. It's a win-win.
 
This one is all thanks to the boyfriend for telling me about this band. The Lone Bellow's album comes out Tuesday, January 22 and I cannot wait. NPR is streaming their album online. You need to check it out HERE. Your ears will thank you.

The Lone Bellow's self-titled debut comes out Jan. 22.
via

After three semesters of having a 4 PM French class, I have finally escaped having to learn a foreign language at such an awful hour. After our 8 AM class this morning, I rallied everyone together to change the class to 2 PM. I was successful and everyone agreed 2 PM was much better. Kids, don't double major. It's overly ambitcious and overrated.

I feel like this is a given, but GRADUATION. Saturday, May 4th at high noon. Go ahead and mark it on your calendar. I know you'll want to be there.

I know much more lies ahead of me this semester and I can't wait to see where God will take me and what he has in store for me. It's gonna be good.

 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment