Sunday, April 22, 2012

Internship Update

A couple of months ago I wrote a post about the great internship opportunity that I had in France for this summer and I want to update my supporters.

Sadly, that opportunity has fallen through due to my hostess becoming very ill. Thankfully God has provided me with another opportunity to go to Honduras with my church, Wellington Church.

I will help organize a team to go and aid the established medical clinic as well as host VBS programs at churches and school. I have been to Honduras twice and the last time I visited I was 16. I'm excited and thrilled to visit friends I've stayed in touch with and visit such a beautiful place again. I'm serious, check it out:

via

I will try to write posts while I'm there, but I may not have internet access. If not, I will post entries when I return. Thank you for your continued prayer and support.

1 comment: