1. Serving backstage is the way to do Ichthus. Plus you get to meet some awesome people.
2. Chris Tomlin knows how to worship
3. The Galleria stage is where it's at
4. Only at Ichthus is screamo Christian music popular
5. I had a glorious reunion with a friend who I didn't know was in town. Lots of jumping and screaming was involved.
6. Watching YouTube videos at 2 A.M. when everyone has gotten minimal sleep for the past few days and is slap happy is the best. Two words: moist quelfs.
7. Getting Zach to jump into a pool is nearly impossible, but a floating owl statue always helps.
8. It will rain every year. Always.
9. Matthew West's songs about Ichthus and Wilmore are hilarious
10. God was glorified and praised.